Skip to main content

In Love With Light & Color

In Love With Light & Color
To really learn something well, it really helps to love it.
Find something that you love and photograph it.

It can be as hard or simple as you choose. 

Find someone's work that you admire and try to copy it. 
Find out what it is you like about it.

What is the most favorite thing that you have in your house right now? Shoot it! 

If you want to create a portrait of one of your loved ones, but feel that is too hard right now, capturing one eye as it crinkles from a smile, or the corner of their mouth.

Find something that you love or admire and try to capture it with your camera. 
Do a different one each day.

If you love it, then figure out what you love about it and capture that element.

The key here is ... if you love it, fight for it!

–––––
#InspirationalSaturday with thanks to curators Charlotte Therese Björnström  Mylah Nazario  and Khrystiane Friedli 
#AllThingsOrange with thanks to curators Nina Piccoli  Kenneth Williams  and Lauren Kelly  
#BreakfastClub with huge thanks to Gemma Costa 
#rgwoodpost #flowerphotography   #floralphotography   #inspiration #creative  

Comments

  1. It is indeed an inspirational post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph Mendoza -- glad you liked it, my friend! Thanks!
    Patricio Briceño -- thank you!
    Aileen Sorenson -- I'm so glad! Thank you, dear!
    Sarah McQuilkin -- I'm happy you think so ... thank you.
    Hilton Meyer -- that makes me happy ... good to know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. satish jaiswal -- thank you, my friend ... :o)
    Jason Kowing -- thank you so much, my friend! Happy weekend to you; may it be fat with the things you love! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauri Novak -- thank you, dear!
    cazimir cip -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspirational. You have to play to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooksterz Littlefield -- great comment! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Robin Griggs Wood I needed the reminders,  been in a slump lately.,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great and inspirational post dear Robin Griggs Wood thanks for participating. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ron Grooms -- oh, that makes me happy that maybe my post might be of some help. I think of these things to remind myself of the concepts I should keep in mind ... ;o)
    Khrystiane Friedli -- thank you so much, dearest! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so tired and drained...so that combined with your words made my eyes blur up! Your passion is so strong and I love how you share it with us and help us live our dream Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  11. zahra kalhor -- that's so kind of you .. thank you
    Mikko Tyllinen -- thank you SO much, my friend. I hope you are well ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheryl Cooper -- you know my thoughts on "talent" that I've expressed to all of you already. I really feel that at the core of it is love. I've always done my best works when they were borne on the back of love.
    And you have so much love ... look at all that talent you have! ;oD
    Thank you so much ... wishing you some re-energizing moments ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. dang it RGW you made me misty again! I may have to change my name to Misty or Cloudy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cheryl Cooper -- you can be a "Misty" as that is kind of sweet, but no one would buy the "Cloudy" name ... ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make me laugh! The way you see things is like blowing bubbles out a wand. Surprising shapes, beauty and light ~ Thank you ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!