Skip to main content

Happy


Happy

Raise your hand if you already knew that the decision to be happy always precedes the actual occurrence of happy ... ;o))




––
Love posting to themes? You might enjoy these great themes with excellent curators! Themes and hashtags are not necessarily about getting more attention, but are a valuable indexing method, which help others find relevant posts via clickable links as well as a great way to meet like-minded people. I tend to only promote those themes with active, caring curators.

For the Macro Monday subtheme, HAPPY
#MacroMonday with thanks to Kerry Murphy, Jennifer Eden, Kelli Seeger Kim  and Jake Easley
#Macro4All with thanks to Walter Soestbergen Bill Urwin, Chris Levers  Mark O'Callaghan and Macro4All
#ColorMeWeekly ColorMe Weekly with thanks to Rosie Nixon



#rgwoodpost #canonphotography #canonphotographer #digitalphotography #naturephotography #color #colors #inspiration #canonphotography #macrophotography  #creative #flowerphotography #floralphotography



▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Please feel free to ask me,
if you would like any of my images 
available for print at robingriggswood.com

Comments

  1. <---- raises hand and waves
    Have a happy day!
    Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and beautiful!!  I love the wonderful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb capture. I love the diversity of colors here !

    ReplyDelete
  4. utterly gorgeous...love it. I now need something sweet to eat as this got me thinking of candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine's raised :)  and even happier to see such a cheerful little flower clothed in gorgeous painterly textures Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Robin Griggs Wood! Love the complimentary colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful work, Robin! Indeed happy to start the new week :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin Griggs Wood Your photo is great and selected for re-share
    See it back at our daily photo stream on #Macro4All (Macro4All)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a mi amiga le encantan las flores!
    asi que me pidio que dijera que esta muy bonita por eso un LIKE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shot Robin Griggs Wood  !  I'd like to know how you got that background if you wouldn't mind telling ?  :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lauri Novak -- thank youuuuu! ... ;o))
    Diana Boyd -- thank you, dear!
    Kerry Murphy -- thank you so much, dear!
    Shannon Adelson -- heehee ... that's the right response! ... ;o)) Thank you, my friend!
    Thank you, Hossein kh Ban Mai and 
    Zaza Zaydan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maki Silberberg -- yeah, for the happy! .. thank you, dear!
    Margaret Tompkins -- thank you, dear!
    Sumit Sen -- thank you, my friend!
    Christer Westerlund -- thank you so much!!!
    Monte Trumbull -- thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delcour Eric -- thank you, my friend!
    Vincent Dale -- that's so kind of you to say ... thank you, my friend
    Simos Xenakis -- thank you, my friend ... :o0
    Simon Doughty -- heehee ... great!
    Rosie Nixon -- yeah, Rosie! ... and thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christin McLeod -- I pick YOU! ... :oD
    Christopher Germano -- yippee! ... thank you, my friend
    Chris Miller -- thank you so much, my friend!
    Milena Ilieva -- thank you, dear!
    Andreas Levi -- thank you so much, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Walter Soestbergen -- thank you so much, my friend!
    jonas sosa -- ¡gracias!
    Jacqueline Hodsdon -- thank you, dear! ... xo!
    Shelly Gunderson -- thank you, dear!
    Thank you, too, Glenn Blanchard and LUCAS MWAKAGILE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Steve Savoie -- it was pure fluke ... well, I was using those "diopter" type lenses to capture this tiny flower and they do some really odd color distortion and, as I moved it around, this background came up and I loved it! It took me a while to process the "odd" out of the flower, though ... ;o). Thank you for the kind words, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Robin Griggs Wood  your wonderful photo has been selected as most excellent share on BTP Flower Pro Have a nice day.
    Enjoy and be Happy!
    Nicole Gruber  ❤

    IMPORTANT NEWS!: If you like our page and want me to continue sharing your amazing work please read our how to share carefully! Thank you :)
    https://plus.google.com/b/112958241387866244164/110473080845421674567/posts/9dTMJZbSajQ

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE THE WORD "JOY". . .MORE THAN HAPPINESS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!