Skip to main content

Reflections


Reflections

How you see yourself is more important than how others see you.
Someone else's opinion of you is not the truth. 
Nothing they think or say about you is about you,
but merely a reflection 
of their own reality.


––
Love posting to themes? You might enjoy these great themes with excellent curators! Themes and hashtags are not necessarily about getting more attention, but are a valuable indexing method, which help others find relevant posts via clickable links as well as a great way to meet like-minded people. I tend to only promote those themes with active, caring curators.

Macro Monday  sub-theme:  ☂ AUTUMN ❧   
#MacroMonday with thanks to Kerry Murphy Kelli Seeger Kim Sandra Parlow Jeff Moreau 
#promotephotography with thanks to Nikola Nikolski Naghmeh Khadembashi Gittan Beheydt Milena Ilieva and Promote Photography
#Macro4All with thanks to Walter Soestbergen Bill Urwin, Chris Levers  Mark O'Callaghan and Macro4All
#hqspmacro with thanks to Vinod Krishnamoorthy Suzi Harr Sandra Deichmann and HQSP Macro
#ColorMeWeekly ColorMe Weekly with thanks to Rosie Nixon



#rgwoodpost #canonphotography #canonphotographer #digitalphotography #naturephotography #color #colors #inspiration #canonphotography #macrophotography #creative  #autumnphotography #waterdropsphotography #waterdrop #waterdrops #fall #mondaymotivation #motivationalmonday



▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Please feel free to ask me,
if you would like any of my images 
available for print at robingriggswood.com

Comments

  1. Lovely shot & words!!  :)  SO true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning shot and gorgeous colours !! And I love the little umbrella beside AUTUMN. 
    Is that corn syrup by any chance ?? just curious ..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allan Cabrera -- thank you, my friend!
    Dusty Gedge and Julie Stropp -- thank you so much ... :o)
    Pamela J. Parr -- very true ... :o)
    Saji Saju -- heehee ... it's not corn syrup, just a random subject outdoors ... ;o)) ... and thank you, dear ... xo!
    hegde supriya -- :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't agree more with that quote Robin Griggs Wood !   Love the DOF on the shot!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such simplicity while wonderfully amazing! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The falling leaves drift by the window
    The autumn leaves of red and gold
    I see your lips, the summer kisses
    The sunburned hands I used to hold

    The falling leaves drift by the window
    The autumn leaves of red and gold
    I see your lips, the summer kisses
    The sunburned hands I used to hold

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin Griggs Wood super photo this one is selected for re-share
    See it back at our daily photo stream on #Macro4All (Macro4All)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your phrases especially today.. even though the image isn't showing for me.. your words of wisdom make it special.  I will check back later; its probably my laptop

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, Robin.. and beautiful words as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poignant words, for me. They resonate;-}

    ReplyDelete
  11. very thought provoking - I've never heard that quote before.  Thanks too for sharing your lovely little leaf macro with #colormeweekly  Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  12. Steve Savoie -- thank you, my friend! Happy week to you! (Oh, and darn it, I forgot #DOFmonday ... ;oD)
    Sumit Sen -- thank you, my friend!
    Naghmeh Khadembashi -- thank you very much, dear!
    Walter Soestbergen -- thank you, kindly, my friend!
    Emily Anderson -- I'm so glad you liked it ... :o)
    Kelli Seeger Kim -- thank you, Ms. Seeger Kim!! (Funny that I never thought about that neither of us to the hyphen-thing until now ... ;oD) Have a great week, dear!
    Sandra Parlow -- thank you, dear! ... hugs!
    Lee Samuels -- I'm so glad ... :o)
    Rosie Nixon -- I probably got the idea of it ages back and just wrote it in my own words; it's a pretty universal concept I feel ... or should be ... ;o). Thank you, dear ... and a colorful week to you ... :o)
    Thank you as well, Nikhilesh Singh Stephanie Schumacher Miriam Lopez SANJOY MOULIK  denny nestor Julia Moya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image Robin Griggs Wood and I like the words too  :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great words to live by, there... and such a tender photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tom McGowan -- thank you, my friend ... :o)
    Rodolfo Seide -- thank you, my friend!
    Jeff Moreau -- thank you so much, my friend ... :o)
    iljien mahinay -- thank you ... :o)
    George Fletcher -- thank you, my friend!
    Andrej Stepanov Saleem Sharif bikikoro Juliet samuel nweze onwuka Norhud D -- thank you for taking the time to comment ... :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!