Skip to main content

Conceive the Impossible


Conceive the Impossible
 
Every single person who achieved anything great in this world, something that stood out as truly unique and special, did so with the factor that what they envisioned appeared impossible at times.

Think of all these adjectives you've ever thrown in the face of your aspirations: difficult, awkward, unachievable, unobtainable, hopeless, impractical, implausible, far-fetched, outrageous, preposterous, ridiculous, absurd, impracticable, unworkable, futile … and know that, without them, you aren't really reaching far enough.

Be comforted that, if your goals seem unattainable at this moment, you're probably headed in the right direction.


 


–––––
Love posting to themes? You might enjoy these great themes with excellent curators! Themes and hashtags are not necessarily about getting more attention, but are a valuable indexing method, which help others find relevant posts via clickable links as well as a great way to meet like-minded people. I tend to only promote those themes with active, caring curators.

#ThirstyThursdayPics with thanks to  Giuseppe Basile & Mark Esguerra #thirstythursday
#CoastalThursday with thanks to David Polzine Jon Kahn Coastal Thursday

#BreakfastClub with huge thanks to Gemma Costa and Breakfast Club
10000 PHOTOGRAPHERS / #10000photographersaroundtheworld  with thanks to Robert SKREINER
#promotephotography with thanks to Nikola Nikolski Naghmeh Khadembashi Gittan Beheydt Milena Ilieva and Promote Photography
#LandscapePhotography with thanks to Margaret Tompkins Jim Warthman David Heath Williams Kevin Rowe and Landscape Photography


#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #hqsplandscape #BTPLandscapePro #MalibuBeach #California #SeascapePhotography #SunsetPhotography #Sunset #Travel #TravelPhotography #Sky #Beach #MyBeautifulEarth




▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Please feel free to ask me,
if you would like any of my images 
available for print at robingriggswood.com

If you would like to view any of my albums here at G+,
you may access them directly via this backdoor link
 ––> https://plus.google.com/photos/+RobinGriggsWood/albums <–– 
instead of using the tab on my profile.

Comments

  1. So much story in this image! My eyes go back and forth .... Now I wonder who's food step is this in front? ;o) thank you for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image Robin Griggs Wood ! Looks like you are spending a lot of time with your magical crystal ball..How else will you always know what is going on in my mind...thank you so much dear Robin. You are the best ! xoo

    And you tooo Lauri Novak ..You know why...;) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have it in a nutshell, as so often, Robin. Beautiful image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image, need the words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular seascape, love the processing... just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and amazing. .....nice shot. ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true, we all have to at least try to remember this the next time we think in that direction "too hard, impossible, etc.".
    Btw, a very nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Robin Griggs Wood!!! I sooooooo needed this post. I am launching the mack daddy of impossible and this morning it seemed even more so. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Serap Yavuzbas -- you’re welcome, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robert Rath -- you’re welcome ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guillaume Desachy -- thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ursula Klepper -- the footsteps of the person who dug in the sand there, I imagine ... ;o) ... you're welcome, dear ... and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saji Saju -- oh, I’m so glad it's what you needed today ... you’re worth to achieve all you hope for! ... thank you and big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lili Gran -- you’re welcome .. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda Aguilavill -- thank you... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jason Kowing -- thank you, my friend! ... wishing you a fab weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ellie Kennard -- thank you so much, dear ... xo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Richard Ball -- I’m so glad ... and thank you, my friend ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sam Post -- thank you, kindly, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sean McLean -- it is indeed ... :o))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lavender Chan -- thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jen Baptist -- I’m so glad, dear ... thank you and hugs to you! I want to say "best of luck" to your dreams, but let's just say "best of you" and be more truthful ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful capture Robin Griggs Wood ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are welcome dear Robin Griggs Wood . Have a nice time...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wipes away the tears before typing.

    You have no idea just how the 'best of me' this endeavor is and how much it stands to contribute to the world. Especially for people such as myself, who physically need to work from home and for retirees ... the potential is endless. I don't know how ... I just know I will succeed.

    Love to you beautiful Lady! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, beautiful work, Robin! Love all of it from the composition and light, through the processing and the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Spectacular!! And I also needed those words (for something really big and seemingly impossible that I am trying to do that could change my life :) )

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Robin Griggs Wood! This looks absolutely amaaaaaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just superb! Amazing tone :))*

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jen Baptist -- because you know it will, then it will. Just keep knowing that. The only time endeavors don't work out is when people stop "knowing" that they will.  ... hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stéphane Jean -- thank you so much, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mari Luukkonen -- :o)) ... I'm so glad I wrote this today ... and thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sumit Sen -- thank you, my friend! ...  happy weekend ahead to you!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabio Bucchieri -- I'm glad I could help! ... and thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Precisely Robin Griggs Wood ... huge hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Mark Esguerra -- thank you so much, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Naghmeh Khadembashi -- thank you so much, dear! :o))*

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ohhhh, and I am sneakin in Wet Wednesday and Stone Saturday tags to share later ... I truly love this photo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  39. is there a #seagullbuttsaturday  hiding in there??

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gorgeous - and you always leave me with hope.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Holy Heavens!!! Guess what literally just happened ... I got invited to be an in-studio student at CreativeLive for the Turn Your Talent Into a Business in 12 Steps 3-Day Workshop led by Beate Chelette on May 15th-17th.  I am sooooooo excited to turn All Mentoring Matters into a successful business.

    Guess all it does take is belief ... thank you for the reminder Robin Griggs Wood! 

    LOVE!

    Video Describing the Event: http://www.creativelive.com/courses/turn-your-talent-business-12-steps-beate-chelette

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the gorgeous details and wonderful colors!!  Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the #LandscapePhotography theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I read the title "Conceive the Impossible" and my line of thought went to my sons, because they are impossible.  Both in a great and mystical way, and in the usual way of children! 

    Love the amethyst tone of your piece, Robin!  At once healing and mysterious.   Just like the birth of art, and children!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wonderful shot! Love the color tones!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Part of me hopes that that bird was photoshopped in. Truly a great image. <3

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wonderful pic Robin Griggs Wood selected for display on #fineartfantasticphotos  at Fine Art Fantastic Photos !

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm very partial to the color purple.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I want to be a spokeswoman for BiPolar awareness. I want people to know I am just like them. I was a model and a nurse. My favorite job was being a mom. I raised the boys alone with my family while I worked. He took care of the younger son when he got older. My older son STEPHEN was murdered and it took me down. Then my boyfriend died after my son. I took a long break and I am still taking time.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Theresa Filkins Take as much time as you need. Grief knows no time. Don't allow anyone to tell you otherwise. I can tell you feel things deeply. Best wishes!! So sorry for your loss. Tragic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!