Skip to main content

No More Excuses!


No More Excuses!

The primary difference between a creative person and a non-creative one is that the creative person creates because they want to have something; they visualize what they want to have and then they keep going until they have it.

You don't become an artist by thinking, "I'm going to be an artist." It isn't about the mechanics of what goes into being an artist, it's about the mechanics of creating an end-product and not stopping until you have that end-product.

That's it. It's nothing more complex or lofty than that.

Stop lying to yourself that you aren't "creative" enough … just create something.

I'd love to see it ... ;o7



#promotephotography with thanks to Nikola Nikolski Naghmeh Khadembashi Gittan Beheydt Milena Ilieva and Promote Photography
#LandscapePhotography with thanks to Margaret Tompkins Jim Warthman David Heath Williams Kevin Rowe and Landscape Photography


#rgwoodpost #photography #googleplusphotos #hqsplandscape #BTPLandscapePro #Malibu #Pepperdine #California #SunsetPhotography #Sunset #Travel #TravelPhotography #Sky  




▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Please feel free to ask me,
if you would like any of my images 
available for print at robingriggswood.com

If you would like to view my albums here at G+ go to
 ––> https://plus.google.com/photos/+RobinGriggsWood/albums

Comments

  1. Love the color choices! I find the visualizing before I start the hard part... It's more like tweak until I like it for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to but I have a bunch of procrastinating I gotta do first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful And Very Well Said :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carsten Bradley -- thanks ... and nice to "see" you ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. George Fletcher -- well, at least you know you want to have something ... ;o)) ... thanks, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gary Munroe -- as long as you planned to do that ... ;o7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin Griggs Wood I'll try not to hide so much anymore :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin Griggs Wood - Oh yeah, I'll make a plan next. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, my best images have been visualized before I created them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Beautiful Robin Thank You For Sharing Have a Beautiful Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice shot and words Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angry Robin Griggs Wood.  Sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hearing those words Robin Griggs Wood !  Thanks for the reminder.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could gaze at this all day Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  15. Robin Griggs Wood - now there is a challenge for all of us to live up to.
    Let's surprise ourselves and:
    ✔*JUST DO IT* ✔️

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad we're friends, Robin - you are so good at making us stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. And here I am being creative thinking that I need to think more like an artist when it comes to promoting myself :) Robin Griggs Wood

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for these words Robin, you are incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Patience perserverence and persistance    thank you Robin :-))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Having been out of town I have missed starting my mornings with you.  I always love what you share and what you have to say.  Thank you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heard loud and clear Robin Griggs Wood!   :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful message and divine vision in this Robin. Its the kind of place I'd like to create as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wade Brooks -- :o))
    Michael McGimpsey -- thank you
    Simon Jeffery -- thank you
    Jake Johnson -- :o)
    Steve Savoie -- yeah! ... :o)
    John Hunt -- thank you!
    Shelly Gunderson -- thank you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jennifer Walton -- thank you, dear ... :o)
    Alan Mason -- totally! ... :o))
    Mary Wardell -- I’m glad we're friends too ... :o)
    Justine King -- heehee ... ;o)
    Kate Marchio -- thank you, dear ... :o)
    Geoff Dobbs -- thank you very much
    Bryan Korb -- ;o) ... and thank you
    Matthias Haeussler -- :o))
    shonie Hutter -- you’re welcome

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cathy Custer Donohoue -- you’re welcome ... and thank you ... :o))
    Michael Colgate -- thank you
    Blaze O'Rama -- thank you, dear!
    CB Friedland -- ;o)))
    Thomas Gillingham -- thanks!
    Craig Szymanski -- thank you, my friend ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the gorgeous colors and wonderful light!!  Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the #LandscapePhotography theme!!  It's my pleasure to share your amazing photo to the Landscape Photography page!  Check out all the great photos there including yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So  true.....  When you sit waiting life just passes you by......  Just recently I got off my self-pitying arse and manifested the most tremendous opportunities (in Acting) - all at once I became a magnet for amazing projects with like-minded people.....  Love your work btw.  
    #MakeYourLifeaMasterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is true of everything u want in life. I've had a "never give up" attitude to the things that have been important to me & I've always succeeded.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well said! I have been guilty of this thinking, but today it changes!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I CREATE BY WRITING WHAT I SEE AND OBSERVE, THEN TAKE MENTAL NOTES TO SHOW MEANINGFUL WORDS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!